Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections on week 1

1. As week 1 has past I have not found any hassles that would affect my participation in the class. What I have found is that being able to turn in assignments from as of right now my living room to be a lot easier than having to print things out and making sure not to lose it.

2. The one experience I had that changed the way I learned was actually in Dr. Preston's Sophmore Honors English Class, which was the first advanced course I had ever taken. Before this class I had always categorized myself as not smart enough to be in advanced course, but once I had entered the course and realized that I could make it in the course and even contribute to lectures I moved on to pushing myself to take more advanced courses.

3. From this course I am most excited of how the class is nothing like any class I've taking before. This class moves away from the standard way of teaching and learning and opens the way for the new which makes the class a surprise everyday. From this class I hope to take away a new perspective of the  classroom and what it can become.

No comments:

Post a Comment