Monday, August 13, 2012

The main reason why i am taking AP English this year goes back to sophmore year, when I dropped the class on the first week thinking I wouldn't make it . Oddly enough I found myself in Dr. Preston College Prep class instead where I was getting a far to easy A in the class, which led to me switching back to Honors and receiving a harder to earn B+. Now senior year I want to make things right and actually go through the whole year of Dr. Prestons now AP English and composition class. From my one semester experience in honors I am ready to learn more than just the remedial book work pushed on in college prep and advance my thinking and writing skills in this class. I also am really excited to to try out the new tools we get to use in this class like the blog which so far has been very easy to post assignments on. I hope to get as much out of this class as possible to help me in my future later on and hope this year is as interesting as Sophmore.

No comments:

Post a Comment